Directions for writing solutions
We kindly ask you to follow the directions below when writing your solutions. This applies to all GOPM Assignments.
If you have any questions or comments about the Assignments or want to discuss math in general, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please, use a pen.
- On the top of the first page of your solutions write your first and last name (in that order), ID#, Level#, and Assignment#. If your address and/or phone number has changed since your enrollment write it down.
- Staple your solutions from the current assignment together.
- If you were asked to work additionally on certain problems from previous assignments staple them separately from other solutions and on the first page, write "CORRECTIONS" as well as your full name, ID#, Level#, and Assignment # (for which you made the corrections).
- Be sure to skip a few lines after solution of each problem; this space will be used for our comments.
- Write explanations to your solutions to problems and not only the answers. If you cannot solve the problem but have some ideas how it might be solved, write them down.
Back To Introductory Assignment